Wines of Planet Earth
- Barbera D’Asti (HouseWine) 16.00 4.00
- An Italian Red from the Piedmont region of
NorthWestern Italy. It is exemplified by its balance of both being sweet and acidic and this in turn keeps the wine lively and enjoyable
- Barbera D’Asti Superiore 20.00 4.50
- An Italian red with a huge amount of texture
and flavour. Great to accompany meat dishes
with tomato sauce as their base
- Brino Vermentino di gallura 16.00 4.00
- A fruity white with ripe melon,white peach and mango balanced
by a zesty lime tang. The finish is long and pure with some pine nut
and almond notes.
- Faccioli Pinot Grigio Venezie 15.00 3.50
- A crisp and fresh white with delicious ripe apple and pear
with some floral notes on the finish.
- Faccioli Prosecco 25.00
- The perfect balance of fruit-ripe apple,peach and pear-with fresh and lively acidity.Delicate almond and toasty nuts on the finish.